Career Guidance Seminar
Agenda: Branch Selection & Impact Of Lockdown on Admissions & Examination Timeline
What will be discussed?
- Various Branches in Engineering
- How to choose a branch
- Difference between CS & IT
- What is Artificial Intelligence and its Scope
- While choosing College vs Branch
- B.Sc. CS vs B.Sc. IT (College preference)
- Impact of Lockdown on Admission Process
- Options the board might go for if lockdowns are extended
- Important UGC & CET Circular about college commencement
- Impact of lockdown on First Year Engineering Examination timeline.
Date & Time
- Tuesday 6th May, 3:00 PM to 4:30 (1.5 Hours)
How will the seminar be conducted?
- Live and Online. Once you fill the form you will receive an email with the details on how to join the session.
Who should attend?
- Students who have appeared for HSC Examination in Feb-March 2020 and are focusing on Engineering or B.Sc.
Can Parents attend too?
- Yes. In fact we encourage parents to attend this webinar.
*This seminar is free and open to all parents and students.