HSC Computer Science Course for 2020-21
Call Us To Take A Trial Lecture
- Live Online Lectures On Zoom
- Covers complete 200 marks
- Covers Theory & Practicals
- No Prior Knowledge Required
- Twice a week lectures
- No homework
- Revision of FYJC C++ & required concepts
- No extra study time until exams
Batch Options (Twice a week - Thurs & Sun)
- Batch 01: Afternoon - 3:00 PM-5:30 PM
- Batch 02: Evening - 6:30 PM-9:00 PM
- Taught As per Maharashtra State Board syllabus
- Syllabus to be completed by the 3rd week of December.
- Revision 01 in January before Board Practicals
- Revision 02 in March before Theory Paper
|Topic||Lecture Type||Topic Type|
|Paper - I (Software)|
|Paper - II (Hardware)|
|As per Maharashtra State Board visual basic is not a part of the theory paper however some colleges might include it in practicals/journals.|
- The study material will be sent via courier.
Paper I & II
|2 x ₹11,000 =₹22,000||₹20,000|
|Only Hardware (Paper-II)||N.A.||₹11,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I miss a lecture?
A: Notify us in advance and we will record the lecture for you if the reason is valid.
- Q: I don't know anything from C++ or FYJC syllabus, will I be able to cope up?
A: We don't expect you to have any prior knowledge, we start teaching from scratch.
Trial Lecture (50 seats per batch)
Usually, we keep this free in a physical class, but since its online to ensure a genuine audience we are charging a humble fee of ₹99 which will be adjusted in your course fee.
*Registrations for trial lecture close on 16th September 11:59:59PM.
You get access to
- 2 Live lectures of 8085 on 17th September & 20th September(First & Second lecture of the new batch)
- 1 Pre-Recorded C++ Lecture (Please note: C++ will be conducted live in the course)
Once you make the payment we will send you the zoom login details within 24 hours.